Change account holder

Cambio de titular


Change your water supply account holder quickly and easilys


Before changing account holder, watch this video full of handy tips. Afterwards, changing account holder on our website will be child's play! You'll find a link to the video below.

Video - Cambio titular

  • Do you need to change the account holder for your water supply and don't know where to start?

    At Hidrogea, we have some tips to make it easier that we'd like to share with you.

    The easiest thing is to have the latest bill at hand. You can request it from the previous account holder; then just provide us with these 3 details: contract number, the previous holder's ID number (DNI, etc.) and the address of the water supply.

    You will also need to send us a copy of the new account holder's ID and a copy of the required data from the property deed or rental contract. You do not need to send us the entire document.

    Check which meter in the meter bank is yours. If you have questions, ask your building administrator or the president of the homeowners association.

    Send us the updated meter reading so there are no surprises on your next bill.

    Almost done! Finally, we will need your bank details to set up a direct debit for the supply.

    You may be eligible for a rate reduction.

    Take a look at our website.

    Now you've got everything you need!

    Go to the Online Office and change the account holder.

Botón Link Cambio de titular